This Tangled Society Might Strangle You..!!

I can’t trust a society where
Government run wine shops but Private run schools

I can’t trust a society where 
Training to kill people is free (Military) but Training to save people is costly (Doctors)
  
I can’t trust a society where
Violence is considered as power but Silence is considered as weakness

I can’t trust a society where
Religious TV channels are aired for free but Informative TV channels are not

I can’t trust a society where
Restaurants provide internet for free but charge for water

I can’t trust a society where
News is created rather than being shown as what it is

I can’t trust a society where
People run away from rain but the same people pay for it in resorts to dance

I can’t trust a society where
Education being bought rather than being taught

I can’t trust a society where
The same government which runs advertisements not to smoke approves tobacco industries

I can’t trust a society where
Facebook likes/tags are proof of relationship instead of deeds

I can’t trust a society where
Love is judged based on comparing Last seen and Last message time

I can’t trust a society where
Alone Individual who possess costly phone is considered rich than Individual with many people around

There are lot more illogical and unacceptable issues in this misguided society and I tried to highlight a very few which I came through or observed. If you have any such valid points , please leave them in comments section, I will definitely update them along with your name.

Hope this article made some sense and Thank you for your valuable time on my article.
-Mindmac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ram Allah Jesus..!!

#Swimmers Body Illusion

Success is a Failure, Failure is a Success