My Father wanted to kill me.. I ask why not? : A Girl

The title might be kind of controversial , Only because if you cant see the truth or hail it.

The below story is of a girl who tried to explain this society , why her father tried to kill her when she is still in her mothers womb,

Hi everyone, am a girl and I don't want to specify the name because "A Girl" is enough for this society to take it for granted and assume as many things as they wanted and it doesn't matter what your name is. This story is based on my fathers conversation with me when I was in my mothers womb.

My father is a average government employee, a common man like any of middle class man , who walks a lot of distance just to buy vegetables cheaper than nearby supermarket. He was one among them who buy cloths for family for entire year when ever the sale starts and who tries to squeeze the paste out of the tube which he bought an year ago on to a bald brush which has only some bristles left.

When I was in my mothers womb, he used to talk to me on daily basis when she fell asleep. As soon as my father came to know that he is going to have a girl child, he started observing girls more seriously . He started observing them so that he can train himself on handling me at various stages of my life, however this lead to his decision to kill me. Trust me after listening what he told even I ask myself and you all .. Why not ??

Everyday he comes back to home and talk to me with a summary of his curious observations all day, He would only end up in tears and tell me to be there in the womb all my life.
His educated colleagues still think that girls who drink/smoke are characterless.
His friends in the colony gossip about a girl who wear shorts at home.
His relatives still asks him that how can he afford a girl child?
His neighbors raises concerns when a girl comes home with his friends (Boys).
His society questions him about his daughters marriage when she cross 18.
His neighbors son attacked a girl with acid because she didn't accept his love proposal.
He heard in news that a 12 year old child's uncle tries to have force sex with her.
He met a girl who was forced to leave her career and get married just because she was about to cross 30.
He was scared that his son-in-law might leave his daughter for some stupid reasons.
His fellowmen's religion do not even allow her to how her face to outsiders.
He saw a girl child being sold to a rich old businessman , not because her father decided but the rich guy liked her due to which her father was forced to do so.
He observed a girl who is scared of walking across a bunch of guys sitting by roadside while still the sun is seeing them.
He saw a his relatives eagerly waiting to push her out in the name of marriage.
He talked to a widow mother who still faces abuses and anonymous phone calls at late night asking her out.
He read about a girls suicide note which states "Am committing suicide only because am a girl, and that explains all".

The uncle in the child's case walking free on roads, the guy who attacked girl with acid is in search of new girl, the society which asks about daughters marriage never question a guys father, the son-in-law has married another girl and living happily, forget moon seeing a women walk freely even sun don't have chance here. I do not say it is a complete law failure but its a failure of humanity , its a collective failure of the Masochistic human society model which you developed.

Being A Girl itself is challenge...
Each and every day for nine months , he used to tell me with his teary eyes how he was scared of raising me safely and observing all this situations around him instead of allowing some idiot to acidify my face, instead of answering his relatives about his financial plan to afford his daughter, instead of answering the society about why his daughter is still single at her 29th birthday, instead of giving dowry along with her daughter to an idiot who don't even respect his mother, Instead of letting this world boss her in every aspect of her life, instead of letting his colleagues question his daughters character based on her alcoholic habits, instead of being forced to handover his daughter to some rich fat businessman, He wanted to kill me , And after seeing how exactly am going to be treated i asked myself and am now asking you all .... WHY NOT? Why not his decision is honest? Why i need to have such life which has no life in it except rules, questions, assumptions without any reason? When you are child you are proud of your father, when you are married you are proud of you husband, when you are a mother you are proud of your children... when you are proud of yourself is my question to you...


My father, due to the amount of love has dominated the fear inside him decided not to kill me at the end and now am his world . Sadly, my questions remained same about a girls life in this society .

Just think wearing a girl/women shoe , I swear you feel like running back to yours mothers womb.

I know you were carefully trained by the society to be what you are now, but break the stereotypical thoughts, understand the surroundings , analyze the situations then respond accordingly whether it is a men or women. Live and let live.

With all due respect to
Fathers who allowed their daughters to come out of her mothers womb
Husbands who support their wives to pursue their careers
Brothers who support their sisters
Sons who respect their mother
--MINDMAC.

Comments

  1. Well said Raju... So much respect for a Girl child. I'm touched. This speaks about your respect for your own Mother. Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Raju. Good message - "Live and let live".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your time on this article and such a curious observation of a small and important line in whole article.

      Delete
  3. My Father wanted to kill me.. I ask why not? Title is perfect for story.
    Nice one Raju

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. Veeru!! I thought of plot first and then title came out itself.. :-)
      Thank you for your time and interest on the article bro... keep continuing..!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ram Allah Jesus..!!

#Swimmers Body Illusion

Success is a Failure, Failure is a Success