Water,Potato and Cement

I have been there many number of times, 
>Every time i visited it gave me lot of confidence to solve issues
>Every time i visited it gave me a hope to live
>Every time i visited it gave a power to fight
>Every time i visited it made me stronger
>Every time i visited it gave me a reason to be happy with what i have..

Its is not any religious place, it is not any psychology center, it is nothing but a CANCER HOSPITAL..

Yes, You heard it right it is a cancer hospital which made me what am now.

There I saw the worst situations one can even imagine... I spent many sleepless nights on the rocks beside hospital, I spent many lunch-less afternoons before the doctor's cabin to get reports, I woke up many hopeless mornings... I was just losing hope day by day...

One fine day I thought of visiting entire hospital , eventually which brought back my hope and made me strong enough to lead a fearless life, because there i saw what actual pain would look like..

Can you ever imagine how actual pain would be ?



Did you ever see a six year old kid lost his hair, lost his taste buds and without any proper food and clothes.. sitting in his mothers lap ? 
Did you ever see a mother of a child trying to give milk with the only a breast left (Lost the other in surgery)
Did you ever see a father trying to talk to his kid with sign language (Lost his voice box in surgery)
Did you ever see a sister playing with his brother even after knowing she have only 5 days to live.
Did you ever see a brother painting nails of his sisters only leg 
Did you ever see a grandmother praying for her grandchild's recovery.

I saw, I saw everything that mentioned above...

I saw pain in the eyes of a mother giving milk to child
I saw helplessness of a father who failed to express his love in words...
I saw a sister hiding all her sorrow to make his brother happy
I saw a brother trying very hard to make her one legged sister happy..
I saw pond of tears of a grandmother at the feet of god..

Every incident made me think twice about my life.. Later when i thought of problems which i have in my life , I Just ended up with a conclusion that i have no problems in my life when compared to what I saw. All problems I thought I have but which are not problems was to clear examinations, to get some food to survive... that's it.

This Hospital gave me feeling that I can do anything in life and I don't have any problem at all. Every scene I saw is still revolving in my brain and constantly saying me that am strong enough.

The problems and sorrows are like water ... they can soften you if you are a potato or can make you more stronger if you are Cement.

So , it is up to you to choose what you want to be.. A Potato or Cement.


Thank you for spending your time on this page, Please do come back for more..
#Mindmac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ram Allah Jesus..!!

#Swimmers Body Illusion

Success is a Failure, Failure is a Success