A Day in the Church

After a long time a met one of school friend who helped me in Mumbai to get settled over there as i was visiting the city for the very first time. I owe him a lot. But, there is an incident happened which made me think of religion which has nothing to do with individuals behavior.

I was allowed to spend 2000 INR per day for accommodation ( for 7 days ) in Mumbai by my Organization (as per their policy). But, as i have my friend over there and stayed at his home for 5 days i did not spend any money on accommodation purposes. Then on 6th day i managed to get a paying guest with in my budget and shifted comfortably.

Before this all happened, as my friend is Baptized Christian , am asked to go to church with him. even though i don't trouble God by trusting him in a certain named form ( any of names like Krishna, Allah and Jesus). I went along with him to church with due respect on my friend. There prayers, songs and other activities were continued for around 4 hours in which i also had taken part. I briefly understood the theme of Christianity , which tells us to live happily with out cheating, without harming others ( Which is told by any other religion in the world) and also to pray and thank Jesus all the time ( Its understood as any other religion asks to pray their respective Idols or Pravaktha's ). At the end , the father asked for any special requests to pray Jesus. Then many of them came up with requests like to heal their relatives who are suffering from diseases, some needed to get out of financial crisis and as i was looking out for a paying guest , my friend put forth the request on behalf of me.

I was offered with good lunch as well, everything was fine until am in the Church.

Then when we came into the practical world,

  • We searched on internet for some paying guests ( which we started doing from long time before) , on the same day after going church we were able to find one good paying guest with all the facilities and my friend pushed it in the credit of God . So then came a thought the credit should go to the founder of website in which we found the paying guest, he was God to me at that time
  • I told my friend about 2000 per day offer which was provided by my company and as i was staying with him am not using those funds . Then he asked me not to loose the opportunity and to submit false bills in the company and claim money ( he was also senior member of the Church which told me not to cheat anyone around you..). So then came a thought, the religion doesn't matter until an individual want to be good.
  • I made my friend very clear that i trust there is a creator but i insist to bound the creator with some name and some religion, however he still tried to force me to come to Church and believe in Jesus only which was not good for any individual to be forced to do something which he don't like. He offered me a bible which i rejected because i already had one copy of all the holy books ( Gita, Bile and Quran).
Therefore, my observation ends there , where i came to know that religion should not be blamed based on the acts of an individual and an idiot will be idiot whether he believe Krishna, Jesus or Allah.

Just give a thought
#Mindmac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ram Allah Jesus..!!

#Swimmers Body Illusion

Success is a Failure, Failure is a Success