Say "Innocent" , They hear it "Rude"..

Being innocent to the next level is considered as being rude in this so called "World"
let me exemplify with an incident..

there is a birthday party of my friend on Sunday , but i have some inevitable work on the same day where i cannot attend  the party. so when my friend came to me and invites to the party..

Innocent Me trying to speak truth...
Friend : Hi
Me: Hi
Friend: its my birthday on this Sunday
Me : okay
Friend: am throwing a party
Me : okay
Friend: You have to come and enjoy there
Me : Sorry , No .. i have an another inevitable work .
Friend: So its more important than me?
Me : don't see so, its something like i need to go
Friend: how you can be so rude and so mean
Me : No am not, i told you truth.
Friend: you are a ************.
Me : Fine with that.
Friend: Bye, I got to know about you completely. just bye.
Me : what the ****** (confused)
 I wont go to birthday as i had work. My friend waits for me even after i told i wont come. Then he gets hurt after knowing everything. Then stops talking to me based that incident outcome.



Being Innocent is Being Rude
Malignant me trying to overreact :
Friend : Hi
Me: heyyy... hi.. what a surprise
Friend: its my birthday on this Sunday
Me : ooh wow .. i didn't know that.
Friend: am throwing a party
Me : That sounds cool bro, i will be waiting for the day
Friend: Bro, you sound so cool. impressed.
Me : Huh.. its my pleasure to come and wish you.
Friend : so nice of you, will meet on sunday. lets party.
Me : Sure Bro, meet you there. (I tell so even i don't go there as i have an inevitable work)

I wont go to the party, my friend waits for me. The next day he comes to me and asks me why i didn't attend his party. I tell him that on the way to party i got a call so i was supposed to go out of station. Then my friend feels sorry for my sudden tour and asks to me with more respect as i was on the way to party   (Which is not true anyways).

So what i was able to observe is that you don't have to be innocent enough today unless you learn to be alone.
The people who manage the most by the latter kind of mindset are considered as highly talented and worthy people to be around.

I don't/can't say that which is the best because its up-to us to decide what we are have to do with ourselves . what fills our cup of soul with happiness.

#MindMac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ram Allah Jesus..!!

#Swimmers Body Illusion

Success is a Failure, Failure is a Success