Readers Dream..Writers Theme...!!

There is potential in everyone , but i think the problem is only that we cannot decide what we want to do.. ?

It was a fantastic journey with my blog for about half an year, but it just became awesome with a the below mentioned , i don't know what to name it but it was the best feeling when i heard that the reader was able to dream like below after reading my articles.

I don't feel like getting a medal for my progress but i feel like having a pure glass of mountain water standing at the end of the world. I feel so relaxed like an rusted iron of an old train wheel leaning to a painted cement wall.

Below is the dream of the reader after reading my articles and slipped into a heavenly sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
""She came, she came when I needed a person the most,
I was sad she made me smile,
I thought she was my friend,
But deep inside I had something else for her
I wasn't sure, what I wanted,but couldn't let her go...!!

But I was scared to lose her, hence I kept talking keeping everything aside
She was my morning, noon and evening
I lied, lied at times just because I couldn't see her sad
I had nothing to ask her to be on my side..
But a day has once come.. That I dint know what to do..!!

Hence I had to tell something that could ruin that was between us two

But things remained same even after I said so..
Things were good and days went on and I had nothing to ask her to be on side

Now that I know she is not with me anymore....
but memories of her are so good that I can't ignore..!!

She was like a fairy..
and
thought me how to live with glory..

I miss u but I'm happy for wherever you are.. :-)""
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those were some beautiful lines that i have read in recent times, i would like to add some of my own poetry in continuation to the above..!!

Raindrop on her skin..


--------------------------------------------------------
 I could wait millions of years in a salty ocean,
Just to be a raindrop on your skin for a second.

I could burn myself for centuries in sun,
Just to touch you in a dawn.


I could bury myself over decades as soil,
Just to be crushed under your feet.

I could roam in woods alone forever,
if you can feel me as cool breeze for a while.
-------------------------------------------------------
Being a giver in love,
being a taker in care..!!
gives you the most beautiful days in life...!!
-------------------------------------------------------
#MindMac

Comments

  1. This blog sounds more like a love story....hope you are fine dude?
    Anyways thanks for sharing it...it reminded me of my past life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous,
      Thanks for your time on my article, am completely fine and not into any disaster as of now. This article is a dream of one of my blog readers which i have got through a mail. So i published it as it is and just wore shoe of that pure lover and wrote a poem.
      Thank you once again for your time and care,..!!

      Delete
  2. Nice article bro...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ram Allah Jesus..!!

#Swimmers Body Illusion

Success is a Failure, Failure is a Success