#Before #After

There is always many factors that influence your thought process,your decisions and your conclusions regarding a person or situation or an Incident that happens in daily life. I have started observing myself, on how i react or respond to different situations. In this process i have evaluated a situation and my reaction to the same. I would like to exemplify it .

On a particular day i have planned to go home as soon as i complete my daily routine at office, and as planned i logged in early at 6:00 AM so that i can log-out by 12:30 PM and catch my bus for which i have reserved a ticket at 2:00 PM.

12:30 Pm- I have logged out
12:38 PM - i have started my bike to reach my room as soon as possible
01:16 PM - I reached room with a minute delay according to my calculation.
I got ready in 10 mins , so its 01:26 Now....

I had 34 Minutes in my basket to catch my bus.
I had three options
1. Bus - it may take around 30 mins ( After i get bus, to get bus it may take 5-20 mins so its not a very safe option )
2.Bike - It may take around 15 mins (Some one needs to drop me)
3.Auto/Cab : it may take 20 mins ( Its costly option as well

Here is where my thought process started....
Based on above mentioned options i thought of option 2 which is safe and less costly and time saving as well.
I expected one of my friend , Lets say Viraal, Has to be in room. so that he can drop me at bus stop which is 4 km away from my room. To my surprise the room was locked and immediately i called my friend Viraal so that if he is nearby he can drop me. he started to ignore my call at very first ring itself. i called again and again , as i got same response i just cursed him and myself as well and started to catch a bus as soon as possible.

Finally I got a city bus and was able to catch my reserved bus a central bus stop and reached home as scheduled.

I thought of my decisions and my views towards my friend viraal were completely different before i got bus and after i got it.








#Before I got Bus:
1.Why Viral hadn't answered my call?
2.At least he can sms so that i decide something?
3.When he asks some help , i will definitely deny it.
4.What if i don't get my bus , its all his fault.

#After I got Bus:
1.I think viraal is very busy , if not he would have answered my call.
2.He may be in interview so that he cant even sms me.
3.He may or may not help , i should help him when he asks. because he is my childhood friend.
4.I didn't inform him to stay back to drop me, so if i miss my bus it would have been my fault only.

See, My thoughts before and after... the incident . how drastically it changed. I was shocked by my observation, and i lost that Good feeling on myself as well. Am not any good than others , which i was assuming all this life till date.

But , upon keen observation, I have found that before an incident an individual will tend to think negativity and try to curse everything and everyone except him, for what happened or for what is going to happen. The same people tend to think and talk positively after something good happens or nothing bad happens.

Eg: If someone goes to a railway station and when he doesn't get a seat to travel, blatantly he starts cursing government and respective railway dept. that "its their fault to not to provide sufficient trains in that route.The government is a complete failure" bla bla bla.... But the same person , if he gets a seat and many others were standing beside him, he cares  a damn about them and start commenting that " these people who are standing doesn't have brains, they know it will be flooded by people today still they don't reserve tickets nor come soon to station to have a seat for them".

Try to set a standard way of thinking(That includes me as well), so that you don't end up with troubles.

Being conscious and be pre-planned for many things you are going to do on daily basis so that you end your day smiling:-)

#Before #After
#MindMac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ram Allah Jesus..!!

#Swimmers Body Illusion

Success is a Failure, Failure is a Success